Easy Solution

Bubba went to a psychiatrist. "Doc, ya gotta help me. Every time I go to bed, I think there's somebody under it. I'm scared. I think I'm going crazy." "Of course, my good man, I'm sure that if you put yourself in my hands for a year or so, we could rid you of your fears," said the shrink. "Once a week, every week?" asked Bubba. "No, probably three times a week." "Fer how much?" "My customary fee is one hundred dollars per visit," replied the shrink. "Dang. Lemme sleep on it," said Bubba. Months later, the psychiatrist passed Bubba on the street. "Why didn't you come back to me about your fear of someone under your bed?" asked the psychiatrist. "Well, doc," said Bubba, "a hundred bucks three times a week for a year is a lotta money. My bartender cured me for ten bucks. I saved so much money that I bought myself a new pickup!" "Is that so? May I ask exactly how a bartender cured you?" Bubba hoisted himself up proudly, "He told me to cut the legs off ma bed! Ain't nobody under there now!"

No comments: