Change of plan

A young couple told the doctor, "Doc, you've got to help. We were out strolling in this beautiful field when we got romantic. Just as we were about to make love, a bumblebee entered her vagina!" The doctor paused a moment and then said, "This is a tricky situation. But I have an idea. If I rub some honey on the top of my penЎs and insert it into your wife's vagina, when I feel the bee near the tip of it, I'll withdraw it and the bee will hopefully it out. What do you think?" Unable to think of a better idea, the young couple agreed. The doctor did as he described, but after a few gentle strokes, he said, "The bee hasn't noticed the honey yet. I may need to go deeper." He did, again and again, deeper and deeper, faster and faster until soon the young lady quivered with excitement. The doctor got really into his operation, to the point of quiet moans of obvious pleasure. The husband had had enough. "Dammit, Doc! What in the hell do you think you're doing?" The doctor replied, "Change of plan. I'm gonna drown that bastard!"

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

LMAO! Okay that was dumb.. horrible... but hilarious. Hehehehe.

Nick Honchar said...

:)